I'm all pregnant!
This is exciting and scary, and of course I'm the first person *ever* to be knocked up. uh huh. Tempting to feel that way, though, like it's my little secret. At 15 weeks today (methinks) I'm still not showing. Just the same little fat belly that was there to begin with.
Charming.
The cats are surely going to be surly. Ha! After all, Kudra will lose precious lap time and will have to take her heat elsewhere. Perhaps I'll knit more?
It was awesomesauce to hear the fetal heartbeat at the midwives' office on Thursday. D was ecstatic at the cool ass rhythm. I was happy to have tapas afterwords. Quite cool. Now to break up with the gyn and commit solely to one office of people that seem to care. THAT is something worth getting excited about too.
At Target, just saw these eco-friendly diapers and products. So happy that Target is reaching out and trying to present alternatives. They are called Nature Baby Care by some Swedish broad, and I hope to find out more about them, since they really don't seem much more expensive than the other crap out there. I was toying with the idea of cloth diapers, but without an in-home laundry that is crazy. This would soothe my tortured soul a bit. Just a bit. But having a kid is anti-ecofriendly in all aspects. Another human! teh horrah!
Ok, just had a mite of lunch. Time to nap? Fer sure. Maybe I'll post again before the kid is spawned. In between, I should knit something. Something cute...
Congratulations! That's momentous, and you should totally feel special about it.
ReplyDeletePS You were the first comment on my blog, ever, and I hope I'm the first on yours. Awesome!
You are! thanks :)
ReplyDelete