The coo-talk is increasing, as are hours spent awake and engaging. Breast-feeding is working a bit better with the introduction of the nip-shield, and only one bottle so far today. At the moment, I think we are all just tired. Which one of us will get sleep? Perhaps none. Ma is wanting us to visit so very very badly within the next two weeks so she and Daddy can help out, but that's a 4.5-hour drive each way for relief. So many things to be done here before school starts, I don't know that this idea is a relaxing one. Tempting. Since D can't go, I have an even harder decision to make. Why take a vacation without him?
Another activity today: I met Erika in person of the ole Redshirtknitting. Good times, good lunch. I wish I had more sleep, so I could've been better at conversation, but I think Erika was understanding enough. Cool to meet an internet friend in person!
Oh, and my supreme bad, in that I forgot to mention the appearance of other friends lately. Our internet guild, SOK, had its annual camping trip two weeks ago, which prompted a lovely visit by Ms Murphy and Anne, in town via Seattle. Last weekend, Dan & Nancy were in town from Baltimore and I even went out to dinner with them and our buddy Goo at the ole Park Grill (whilst D worked = boo)! Another first for me, a "babysitter", who really is an awesome friend Cindy who is willing to feed and do diapers for us, enabled this act of fun. My next expectation (HUGE drum-roll here) is for BLEEN to arrive in July!
Everyone cross yer legs and hope I start to get some sleep soon! No promises on it making me sound more ... normal.
"Normal" is no fun anyway, don't make that your goal. *grin*
ReplyDeleteMore pics of Emelia, please!!