The Grandparents are here! Have been, since Friday night. E is just super duper happy, out yesterday and today with the Grands, and I'm doing schoolwork. Ugh. Such gorgeous weather, probably the last of the season, and I'm inside trying to do searches and getting lost in circular reasoning. JOY.
In the meantime, E has learned something new! She's crawling!! Not the right direction, but who am I to judge? So now she's able to amuse herself a wee bit, by scooting. While the videos are cute, it's actually hard to see the movement itself due to her cracking herself up the whole time. I put here two so you can sense the idea...apologies for my excited voice-overs. I have to quit that so the focus is on Miss E!
What was the coolest about their visit was the date Darrell and I had last night. Met him after work and we went to A Mano, Italian restaurant that is run by our pals from Bin36...so saw Chef Capudizzle, Craig-Sheet-Pans-DiFanzo, Brian-o-exalted-wine-god, and a few others. Good times. I finally felt full for a few hours! The darn tapeworm, aka "nursing", has kept me in starvation mode. We'll see what a new synthroid script (lower as of Thursday) will do for that and my sunny disposition. Hormones. Wacky things.
ok, back to MOHO...
You had to see it to really enjoy it. I don't know who was more excited about the crawling, Miss E or the audience watching her.
ReplyDeleteOk cats, here I come, just get me in the right direction!
love, m