Monday, September 1, 2008

uh oh I did a "meme"

I got caught in a meme. Blame Cookie. (I always do)

1. My uncle once threw me in the pool. I was little and it was hilarious, I'm sure.

2. Never in my life will I learn to not procrastinate.

3. When I was five, I was still kinda afraid of water.

4. High school was a fun time, but I'm glad it's over.

5. I will never vote Republican.

6. Once I met my knitting and blogging friends, I found another community of support and fun.

7. There’s this boy I know who married me and made me secure.

8. Once, at a bar, I had a roommate do the splits on the bar. She also liked to do roundoffs going home.

9. By noon, I am already behind on my to-do lists.

10. Last night, I made dinner, fed Emelia, and tried to study.

11. If only I had better time-management skills.

12. Next time I go to church will be never unless it's a wedding/funeral.

13. What worries me most is losing my loved ones.

14. When I turn my head left I see Darrell's junk.

15. When I turn my head right I see outside and the trees. I often look that way to guess the weather coming in.

16. You know I’m lying when I say that I'll be on time. I try!

17. What I miss most about the Eighties was turned-up collars. They were funny.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be the narrator.

19. By this time next year, Emelia will still be surprising me, I'll be halfway done with school, and hopefully have a better clue.

20. A better name for me would be just my last name. It seems to work.

21. I have a hard time understanding how people can be so inconsiderate of others.

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll not be sane. This is it, I tell ya!

23. You know I like you if I say so.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: my family for being there.

25. Take my advice: drink more water and get massages. Take your vitamins, too.

26. My ideal breakfast is more savory than sweet. Usually. Don't forget the coffee and the idyllic view.

27. A song I love but do not have is: quite a few. I forget.

28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you try to keep it simple, see the architecture tour, get a massage (see a theme?), and meet me for dinner.

29. Why won’t people try to park better?

30. If you spend a night at my house, you will have to deal with Emelia. Sometimes this is easy. The cats, however, will be by to sniff your face somewhere around 3am.

31. I’d stop my wedding for a drink. Then finish it. However, already married so no worries.

32. The world could do without people who are inconsiderate.

33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than the belly of a hungry lion. Ew? on both.

34. My favorite blondie is Bleen!

35. Paper clips are more useful than some people I know (stole this one from Cookie)

36. If I do anything well, it's care a lot about my friends and family.

37. I can’t help but have nightmares when I'm stressed.

38. I usually cry because I worry too much and love a lot.

39. My advice to my nephew/niece: don't have any, but I'll count my cousin's kids: Listen to everything we tell you about Grandma Mary. She totally rocked.

40. And by the way, I need to get back to work.

3 comments:

  1. Amen to most of your list. However, you missed one important one.
    You are very true to your friends and family, and they love you for it!

    School is overwhelming but you can do it.
    You also forgot to mention, when you look right and left, you forgot to look down because the most perfect little human being is there and you and Darrell are responsible for the beautiful daughter that you have.
    luv you all,
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! It's good to see that some things (read: procrastination) never change.

    And yes, I haven't changed in that manner either. I still put things to the very last minute.

    Once a procrastinator, always a ...

    :-P

    ReplyDelete