Wednesday, October 29, 2008

resound

Riding the shoulders, siempre.
Meeting up with Auntie Betsy for the first time
We were all in a mini-SOK fest to see Kodoir in town during his USA trip fest. Took over the ole Perth for a few hours. Well, we 3 had to leave after a coupla hours as baby doesn't do single malts. Yet.
oops, blurry, but blame E for her constant motion. Instant love for her Unca Joe, in town from Champaign to see Kodo...who I got a picture of him playing with E but on his camera. Sighs.
And guess what we're getting ready to do later???


Ah yes, I had ears. Then E discovered her vocal cords go all the way to "11".



E is just singing along and/or playing her private trombone to Daddy's music.

The screeching that is hinted at here has become the pattern call for "hey, I'm tired but amusing myself".

1 comment:

  1. Waaaay to frickin' adorable!!! (How many more ways can I say adorable?!)

    ReplyDelete