First, Aunt Juli's visit on the heels of Uncle Kodo and Unca Joe
Then cool shit in the news
where Miss E said for the first time, "I'll drink to that."
Gramma came to town, bringing gifts for ME and alone time for me and my homework (2 papers were done last weekend! and some major project revisions...wish she were back, I've got a 15/20-pager to do in the next 3 days). Somehow, I am lacking more photographic evidence. booo
but she put Baby in a corner (dancing, 80's haircuts, and big noses ensued). By the way, *I* can't get away with this.
We keep trying food. This time, this isht is bananas...
negotiations
nah, Daddy.
drinking problems already,
We keep trying food. This time, this isht is bananas...
maybe if I add magical boob juice to it, these slimy things will be ok -- note: nope.
Lastly, ME's impression of Godzilla. P.S., she sits up pretty well now!
Love the Godzilla growl at the very end of that clip!! And the exuberant banging of the cord was pretty awesome, too!
ReplyDeleteI love the video, one sock on, one sock off!
ReplyDelete