That was a day or so ago...
today was eventful as we finally went to Doc Ettner's to find out about ME's rash. Status? Besides "one of the happiest babies" he's seen, just eczema. Aveeno is too harsh for my princess, apparently. So cocoa butter or other emollients...she'll likely end up with using long-term something pricey. Snot. Oh and less detergent...I guess even 7th Generation is too feisty for a petite flower like her. Blargh. So I guess when you smell her coming, you'll know her rash is gone.
Her comment is thus:
Dude... you can't use laundry detergent? On a baby's laundry? FEAR!!!
ReplyDeleteI guess you could make your own. I've thought about doing that, myself. It doesn't look THAT hard, but where the heck are you supposed to buy "washing soda"? I mean, aside from "the 1930s"?
ha! no. We shall continue at least for the moment, to hit her with soap. Just a bit less in the washer and use hypoallergenic stuffs for bathtime. I'm going to focus first on finding a lotion like Eucerin for her crackliness.
ReplyDeleteEczema is character building. Trust me. o.0
ReplyDeleteCan you use the baby detergent? Because you just know it's not made of real babies. ;^)
xo