Saturday, December 6, 2008

naners and npr

Some pics from this week. Hey, it's been a busy one!
"hey, it's me. sweet."
Big girl bath--time to eat the ducks. I now canNOT wait for fun time in the bath! Gram will surely show us how to take a 5 minute endeavor to new heights, like an hour or two.
When not testing the fence (observe -- not shown is how she goes around the perimeter, rocking then head-butting various parts of teh pac'n'whine), Miss E is getting more and more into amusing herself. This is handy, as next week is my finals week. I haven't studied as much as I should, so it's crunch time. After all the stress this term, finals are so...anticlimactic, you know? But a lot rides on this, folks, so wish me luck.
<-- how I study. We did some banana-in-boob-sauce this morning, and I can say the results are in: success. Although E didn't eat a ton, nor did she take any initiative in the action, she kept the goo down with only a bit of protest. We were soothing her with the familiar sounds of "Wait, Wait" in the background, and she responded pretty well. D is off to work in the snow soon, and I get to stay home with the diapers, the kid, and the studying. Yes, "diapers" has become its own persona. Anything that requires 5 efforts of scrubbing a day should have its own payscale. I have to remember: we CHOSE cloth diapers!
Teeth watch 2008: No sure signs, lots of whining. Sleep last night: 10+ hours! For 3 nights straight: not much.

1 comment: