Well, Emelia took to the presents like a champ. Thanks to the Grands, she had a couple to open, and a stocking gift or two! Yay! Thanks, Gram and Grampa! Nana has something coming in the mail as well, so there will be more joy for her soon. We celebrated by sleeping in, having coffee, and eating breakfast. Then we put on "The Nightmare Before Christmas", opened gifts, then played WoW. I think we have the makings of our own traditions here.
Emelia will let us know, I'm sure.
It was nice to have nothing to do for a few days, but struggle in the snow a few blocks, shovel out the car, etc. Darrell cleaned the whole place while I mostly consoled a teething baby and sat around a lot. I'm lazy when I put my mind to it...I'll work out getting out the xmas cards too (some went out today!!)
Too bad I burnt most of the cookies this year. Poop.
Here are some pics, and a few movies...Enjoy! The webcam will be in operation soon, too!
prezzie time!
for me?
shortly after this, I turned to see that she had, indeed, toppled. But she had a firm grip, a ring in each hand, over her head!
and then Super-Baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment