As you can see, Miss E gots more time with Gram and Grampa. This included immediate bestowage of gifts, kisses, and hugs, and o sooooo much attention!!
It's a nice little red coche, and has been used then came to us via convolutions...and getting it titled is tricky. It drives so nice, so SAFELY.
Still, driving with a baby sucks. For 6+ hours!! She didn't cry the whole way, just the parts where she was awake. I'll say just over half.
But we made it. Had such a nice break from life here, playing with the grands, not changing any diapers ourselves, laundry easily accessible--lots of good things.
NOW my teachers send in stuff for readings next week. Would've been nice for the car and train, eh? Oh well, such is. I probably wouldn't have done it all anyway.
Tomorrow? Well, we're going out in the car to BRU to do some exchanges and pickups. Ugh. Don't wanna, but gotta!
(ps More pics to follow)
love the pics, not as good as having you all here, but I will take whatever I can.
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
ReplyDeleteAt least, she's a quiet sleep? ;^)
xo
Love the pics, Kel. When do I get to meet the REAL Emelia?! Thought briefly about ringing every buzzer down your street this afternoon (ooh, let's say around 4:30-ish?), but then thought better. Besides a pair of English pitbulls (being walked by their owner), might not have enjoyed THAT scene.
ReplyDeleteHmm ... methinks, I should actually take out my ipod at that time and look up your actual address in the address book?