Thursday, March 5, 2009

bits and hats

walking with Daddy
I think I'm going to have to get on making some hats for my wee one. She sure likes wearing them!! Which is good, as we may need to start using big, fluffy knits as basic head gear. (actually, this was suggested to me the other day by the department dean, our lovely Yolanda!)




ME is enjoying food more every day. Except when she doesn't and tosses it to the winds. We basically feed her off our plates, plus yogurt which is "food candy".

Hopefully, tomorrow will bring some play time on her own, less irrational outbursting screams (ok, not really, I think I'm glad I can't remember my teeth coming in...from all reports, it hurts). mmm time to write a paper, study for a test, and do some prep work for presentations.
studying like Mommy!
...except Mommy doesn't tend to eat her books
Which doesn't jive with the weather--because it may be nice enough tomorrow afternoon to go to the park again with us parentals. ME went today with Auntie Tabitha and I'm jealous!

E loves watching these after we take them, by the way. A mon-star is born!!

No comments:

Post a Comment