Monday, April 27, 2009

by demand





Ok, I've got a little bit of last-week-of-school crap to do, so this here is the taste of E until I can do a marathon posting...sorry, E-Fans!!
dress courtesy of Gramma, her personal shopper!
No, she wouldn't eat it nor smash it. Just licked the icing and smeared it a little. Gluten-free, all made by me, and the cake disappeared, as I was told it was "yummy" by everyone but E!
us, the exhausted parents + 1 yr ME
the happy Grands

4 comments:

  1. What a dainty girl! Drew and Josh both smeared their cakes all over their faces. Typical boys, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, so sorry I missed the festivities. E is looking superfly. What a mouth full of teeth!

    gs

    ReplyDelete
  3. She smashes everything else. I think she's learning how to show off...and yes, Ezra's Daddy, you were missed!

    ReplyDelete