Thursday, April 9, 2009

getting onto April (and last vestiges of March)

The countdown is near: Emelia is approaching her first year! So weird. This requires reflection, admiration, and oops a bit of a photo album. You know, of the non-blog variety. I have 2, from cousin Kathy, but need to print out some of these things. Of course, if I do that, then maybe I should get on that Wedding Album too.

er.
Caroline is a hit as yet another trusty caregiver whilst I play at the school stuff!
yeah.

AND I'll knit socks.
ha--let's not get all crazy-sauce, eh? That first pair is perfectly happy stuck at the midway mark, thank you. sigh.

ok, well, you all came here for pics, so let me get on with it.
E has managed to work on some more teeth, walking, babbling (no more words yet), and the teeth are not visible but there is looming.
No other milestones, just love abounding. Did I mention how cute she is when she's asleep? Too bad, no pics of that!
Right after we returned from Cali, Juli stayed with us a few days during a conference. She was diligent: walking about 42 miles back and forth with E in the hallway while I studied for a test. E was ecstatic. I have Zero pictures (I was studying!) but trust me, it was cute.
chair swirlies!
Laura, our favorite person at Cafe Lula's E likes it there, too we 4 had a nummy breakfast to send Juli off with a full belly, albeit during snow-- WTF?

Grampa came for a quick weekend--well, I barely saw him (but he fed us all)! GS was with E much of Friday and Saturday (3&4) then said a goodbye to mistress sleepyhead--full exhausting day! (most of our pics were via phone) D and I were happy to have him here, but no comparison to E's joy in the time she got 1 on 1. Lots of walks, I hear. Again, I was studying. Anyone notice a theme? I canNOT wait until May, just sayin'...
now let me post some videos (request by Gram, who couldn't make it last weekend)
<-this is from the 4th
the kid? she likes shoes... (3-31)
lots of investigating going on, humming to herself, poking around the apartment. Play=exploration, yo. This hobby has been going on for 2 weeks now.
mas bouncing

1 comment:

  1. Can't the husband do the wedding album? I mean he was there, too, right?

    (Don't hate me, D!)

    Y'all are just so cute.

    ReplyDelete