Sunday, June 28, 2009

the heat is on

6-24
last Saturday, staring at the wind in the trees

wow what a week of humidity + grossness. The upside is we had fun exploring E's new summery outfits! (<-from Ann C.) The other downside is she ate less and got rashy. ouch. Rash on upper arms, chest, and back. Not elsewhere, which makes me think it's just heat related.

Anyway, new stuff!! E now stacks her cups, blocks, magazines...and tosses em all about. But it's super fun to watch her stacking over and over again. Really it is. Totally.
Daddy's lap
She has discovered the word "up", although she uses it for random things. Finally, she'll indicate when she's done eating, when prompted, by flinging her right arm back and forth kinda like I showed her...but not. this toy is going nowhere...


She said Kudra a few times, which is cute, and the cat takes it as a cue to run and hide as petting/beating is on its way. mmm not much else verbally, that I can remember. Sorta making a mm noise for milk. sneakin'
On the trauma side, I've been trying to put her in the crib more, and nursing has halted for daylight hours completely. E is not amused, but she's dealing in her own screechy way. Soon, I may have her in the crib every night for at least half the night...(note: last night's intro to this was NOT fun, and D went to work in a comatose state. Send coffee.) swishing her feet on her lion blanket Friday
Not enjoying foods, really, and strawberries can screw themselves according to ME. This is sad, as the love affair was sweet to watch and I think she was on the verge of saying strawberry. Not anymore. gnaw-icky face-spew. Sighs by us.
6-25
E will dance at any mention of the word, even when in the midst of crying in the crib. heh. Her hair is a mess, and she's learning to blow it out of her face like I do (pshoooo). Oh yeah, and she did succeed in climbing on her stool and getting back off of it (she backs up like ole MJ, sans glove on a regular basis) and no misshaps have occurred yet. E accomplanied Grampa on the keyboard while he sang to her over webcam a few nights ago...hilarious. ME also enjoys running amok with her puppet (from the bathset from Libby) and going meep-like noises with it, and poking at the cats through the grate in the kitchen with its fuzzy head.

Ok If I think of more, more shall come! enjoy the random clips!



No comments:

Post a Comment