reading to us? herself? the cats? 
jammin'
guided tour as requested by Gram! South Loop Acupuncture soon to be opening! yup, shameless plug for my seester. deal. no reason...just she LOVES the skirts that go foof
bacon!! o the joy!!
D coulda sworn teh angels sang when E went "MMM!" for bacon last week.
Hi all, sorry there's been a delay. You see, D and I had 3 entire days off at the SAME time last week! Craziness.

Hi all, sorry there's been a delay. You see, D and I had 3 entire days off at the SAME time last week! Craziness.
Not that we did anything. But that was actually super nice too. Except the laundry part. eh, it'll come around again, don't say I didn't warn you!
ME hasn't really done much in the word department--got the word "yes" down which is hilarious as it is preceeding 'no' so far. She just bust it out last week in response to something I said. D was my witness! 
She walks backwards for mmm at least 2 weeks now, I can't recall if I mentioned that! She'll even do it on request like a good little one-gloved popstar. Without the glove.
E has been pretty consistent in her inconsistency towards sleeping--some nights & naps are gloriously easy: still takes a good holding to fall asleep. She'll go in the crib after snoring, then varies on 3 seconds to 4 hours before she wakes.In that time, I tend to surf the net and then lay supine in my lumbar spine's favor for a while.
Nursing is down to nightfall only, and I try to keep it to a minimum...she has this initially cute (aren't all habits?) thing where she'll hum with increasing intensity when she's on the pacifier and wants teh boobsauce. Fretfulness follows. Can't find a way to shake this. So I guess it's up to time and patience. ew.
She does play by herfself for spats of time, then will run up for hugs. Chews on the furniture and everything--I think she's getting molars? weird.
Lessee what else? She's obnoxious, spitting out food one moment and throwing it, to eating it up and going mmmmm!!! for food and milk. She wants to play, bulldozing us and knocking us over. ME will imitate her daddy, doing a "softshoe"pairing that I'm not allowed to tape (boo!).
a visit to Auntie Kristy's new office was cool
She can find her bellybutton, but still often points to her noggin in general when asked eyes/ears/nose! (sometimes she gets those right) 
And tonight! She figured out the accordian doors in the bedroom (cue future screams of being stuck).
Everyday, it's something :)
I started fieldwork today which is 4 weeks of observation/interning. It's ok, at a mental ward...and should prove interesting in the longer run. Today? just super long geez wow.
ME did not approve of my absence, I've been informed.
which makes it harder. sigh. ok tears now for bedtime, perhaps more photos later!
(added afterwards:)
Mmmm....bacon....
ReplyDeleteShe's growing up so fast. They all do, enjoy it! In one of those pics she looks *so* much like D. And I wanna see his softshoe, dammit.