Wow and I mean WOW>
I just was thinking of a blog, and how nice it would be to write somewhere, something down.
Oh yeah, here we were about a lifetime ago.
I miss those little years when every little tantrum was just THE END of the day, and I couldn't handle it, and yet lookitemhowcutelovingsmart.
And now, Miss E is approaching 14. Miss A is hitting 10 hard, and trying to be a teen as well.
How did we get here? and How do I keep going? Because I'm going to be 50!! crazytalk.
Where are all the travels? the stories? the highs, the lows?
Well, COVID stole 2 years from us on reality. We kept going, we stayed healthy (mostly and luckily). But it made a dream out of passage of time. Politics got hard and fake and painful, affecting every level and bringing some hope with a chaser of hate from those that want everything gone.
Like my girls' futures. How to vote, and keep them safe, and allow them and their friends to be free to be?
so anyway,
that's a lot after many years.
Best.
No comments:
Post a Comment