Oh, how Emelia loves to hear her Grampa sing! I now have an ace in the hole if she gets fussy, I just have him sing to her over the phone.
M.E. loves being talked to over the phone. I think. She gets all smiley and tries to find the person. With her babbling, it'll be hilarity indeed when she starts talking back!
Countdown to school. We go for the 4 (!) month check up tomorrow, do last minute round up of laundry and errands. And here we are--on our anniversary is Day #1 of our 2-year commitment (takes all 3 of us to do this school thing). Whoo-hoo!
On a fun note, I found an AP group on Ravelry. We're everywhere! I hope to keep my bonding with E up by slinging her when I'm home and studying. I'm hoping that osmosis will keep our connection fresh and she won't feel as alienated as I'm afraid she could be. It will also be easier to do once Chicago goes below 2,482 degrees Fahrenheit!
In a few days, there is yet another Gramma invasion. It will be too short, but it will be dear. Maybe I'll make pie, as requested by the Seester Unit. (*waves*)
ok, now for a bit of studying before I crash out. ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment