Wow.
That's my enlightened observation on the past week, my first full week of classes.
There's a shitton of work for us to do, new terminology to learn/understand/deliver, my apartment is a mess, Emelia shat yesterday like crazy, and ...I am feeling the whelm of Overwhelmed.
I'm going to talk to a professor about helping me to figure out a manageable work-load plan. It's not pretty.
But this is! See how E can touch the ground now?
We're still at work on her sitting without flailing painfully to the floor, and I think she's decided that crawling is for sissies that can't cry to convince a Bigger Human to move them. Lately, E also makes these fish faces when we're eating, like she's trying to eat our steak/cheetos™/beer by proxy. It's funny.
She's napping right now, after a day filled of not-really-napping, and I've managed to read ONE entire 14-page article for school. Let's note that this doesn't put even a scratch in the paint finish on my school work car. ew, not a great metaphor. Anyway, I have a lot of work to do and group project team members would likely appreciate my ass getting some gear on.
Right after I finish staring at my lovely little napping angel...that is, if angels poop.
crap i forgot about the group project! E is so freaking adorable. seriously coffee next time you're in the area, even if we're doing flashcards of 407 with e on one of our laps! kim
ReplyDelete