Wednesday, September 10, 2008

another national holiday

My my, what a busy week for my blog. Must be all the coursework looming over my head that makes me want to run and just take another look into maybe posting a pretty picture or two.

perhaps.

Well, whatever it is, Emelia just hasn't stopped being cute yet. Today is her Grandaddio's birthday, and here's a movie we took last night (in one of the outfits he bought her the day she was born, a la Gap)


She really needs to work on having something to say. The little orange light on the camera is becoming a familiar thing to her, and she needs to start babbling at it!

Today apparently was the anti of this picture-

as E was not fun and sun for her Daddy today. Not like I was having fun in class, nonono, but for as wonderful as the weather was, she just didn't feel up to the challenge to have some fun. Now, she's sleeping on my lap while I ponder the deep thoughts associated with "language and thinking processes" for my Research And Associated Worry class.
Can't wait until it becomes a source of joy. I expect a lot from this program, and the suffering for our little family and separation anxiety from it better be worth it. I want to write about something else. Like knitting. Or fly-fishing. Or going to the zoo, baking a peach pie, playing WoW....I have a list around here somewhere. Boy, December 12th can't arrive soon enough!!

2 comments:

  1. One day, you will give anything for her to stop talking and I will remind you of this post. ;^)

    *huggles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I'm sure she'll babble on like her mama!

    ReplyDelete