Wednesday, October 22, 2008

neglecting the fan base

Joy!!

Daddy time




ok, I should be studying for an exam, but thought I'd have "a moment of zen" whilst I pry my brain to open it and stuff in some knowledge about the ADA, healthcare systems, and OT responsibilities (JOY) Actually, I kinda like the class as the profs are engaging and the info is quite applicable. I just don't want to screw up 40% of my grade this Friday. Everyone cross a toe for me. (and hey, why not wish us all luck? no curve, we're in it together!!)
Core stabilization? check.
And Gram was here, so let's bow to that (she was the one watching E in the chair).

check out the rad socks, yo. -->
Our buddy Auntie Cindy came by so I could work a bit Sunday night
can you feel the love?
and cage time is here much to Kudra's delight: it's like TV!

1 comment:

  1. Them's some good noises!

    We'd love to catch up with you guys some day soon ...

    gs

    ReplyDelete