Saturday, October 11, 2008

stuck

whilst talking with my mother just now...Emelia had almost figured out the crawling thing. First, she rolled over (perhaps prompted by Gram's voice asking if she could). Then, she scooted back enough, only to get stuck here.

So she ate the floor instead.

I think her belly was lubricated from 15 minutes of blowing raspberries. I'm soaked. She's so joyous, considering she's been a pooper all day and fussing at Auntie Eva & Uncle Rob's earlier. I guess beating me up physically and emotionally is already proving to rock her world. I thought I had 12 years before that kicked in. Lucky us!

2 comments:

  1. Kelly,
    Ms E is not going to crawl, she's going to bypass all of that and climb trees!
    Love the striped pants.
    luv m
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this age, SO SO cute! Almost makes me want another one. Almost. :)

    ReplyDelete