Oof. It's been an interesting week off: running around to do long-distance errands, like Babies R Overpriced and Bestest Buy, Snow (a heckovalotofit), and Teething. I even did one of my assignments for break, and today I renewed my Illinois State Massage License.
So there's that as a list.
Remember the cleaning? Yeah, lofty goal based on an assumption of sleep. I don't know about you, but when I don't have enough sleep, I could give a shit less that the baby is crawling around, picking up cat hair and dust. I care, in general, but at the moment? yeargh.
Last night, well a few nights since mid-last week, Emelia has been having issues sleeping. She kicks when it's time to start winding down, struggling against me holding her, and crying. Then even after she's asleep, it's fuss fuss fuss. Yeah, baby. Definitely teething, coming up on a climax of a tooth budding SOON I hope. Not yet. Soon.
I tried to take a picture to show her all weepy today, but she ruined it--see? Her eyes don't center when she's tired.
Last night, she didn't really sleep until 6am, then crashed hard for a few naps. I'm trying to keep her up at the moment, so we can sleep through the night. She's hanging out in the bouncy seat right now, laying her head to the side. So cute. But whiny.
Wish us luck tonight!
this was yesterday, in my decidedly favorite shirt on her so far!
Good luck!
ReplyDelete