Saturday, January 17, 2009

back in the school grind


Emelia and the monkey nt MLE brought over! She loves him, and enjoys her Annie and Ganny Bunny too. Wacky.
First week, first assignments, first groups set up...first bit of anxiety. I really hope to enjoy this term more. The classes we are having are more cohesive and some even will be (perhaps?) fun. A bit. My new goal is to juggle school with family and knitting to keep more ... me this time around. I think that will be good for all of us.

Emelia did ok with the week, eating ok, playing with Auntie Tabitha, Daddy time...and then some teething. Not sure where we're going with that. She's making some progress in other areas, eating better a little at a time. I won't say more, as I think D may be posting about her development and fun stuff.
This week was full of below-zero temps, but E did ok in the Ergo and the train...I feared frostbite enough to not want to risk it Friday to Libby's again. Meanwhile, it's been about 90F inside. Gotta love radiators. D drove a lot for safety too this week; back on the bike today. Awesome car!

Here is a scattering of photos, with more to come.
snippets of the past week (demands from Grands, I obey)
Sunday, I think--new carrier an "Ergo"
Tuesday

Wed: not sure what she's eating
Thursday
From Friday: Retiring these! They make great capris...
today!
D said "another photo of her in the bath???!" Of course. It's cute, and since I don't do the bathing (unless poo goes everywhere) I have to document it!

not even sure, I just grab the camera a lot wee!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Monkey!! And love how E "strikes the pose" at the end of the vid. Think she's tellin' you to "chillax" this sememester ... everything will work out just fine! :-)

    ReplyDelete