She sure is growing, as a person and in height, I think. Her poundage is not that extreme, but as D says, she's starting to get into the concept of solid food and that will help soon.
Right now, she's taking to some jarred food, as we cheated and bought some Earth's Best to try and figure out what she likes. Spinach seems to be winning out, over peach and apply things and even strawberries that her Daddy cooked up.
trying to eat the camera...
We are going to go to Cally to visit her great grandpa and Nana the end of March, and I hope to be impressing our friends Bleen and family with her eating skills. Maybe even teeth? Maybe??? they just keep teasing at the surface and cause pain for a day or so, then dissipate. Eh.
School continues ever forward, with my first exam of the semester on Monday afternoon. Wish me luck. I am hesitant to say that I'm feeling ok about it, as it depends how much is multiple guess and how much is essay...
tricky, this school stuff, innit it?
We got to see Becky this week, which was fun, and some friends Betsy and hubs Tim at the Perth this evening. Overall, E starts with hesitant then is groping for them to hold her. Good sign, as she's getting closer to stranger fear.
It's fun to have Gram and Grampa partake in food time over IM-video cam, and I think it encourages E to be a good girl and eat her veggies. She also takes to eating whatever I am, if it's polenta or mashers off my finger, it's sure to be a hit.
That's all for now. Now I will rustle up some photos of the past week!...And done.
hugs,
K
Spinach? Enjoy that while it lasts.
ReplyDeleteImagine life before video IM chat. o.0
xo