Monday, February 9, 2009

Far Beyond Metal



I've introduced pot and spoon, much to Kelly's chagrin. But I think it's awesome. This was a pre-meal concert, and gave me time to do the dishes. She backed up The Crown while they rocked out (disclaimer: I turned the music up for the purpose of the video). So that's good. It's off to Dr. Ettner tomorrow, where no doubt, I'll be assured that she's "perfectly normal" on a whole range of issues that I think she's having. From the whole eating issue (read: not), some odd muscle jerking, but I think it's some stabilizer firing at random while she figures out the whole standing thing.

Also, thanks to tomorrow's awesome weather, we may hit the wee park up the street for the first time. Throw her in a swing, and all that good stuff. We'll see. Then dinner with some friends on Wednesday evening for a Trifecta of Amusement.

2 comments:

  1. I especially love the eyebrow quirk near the end. ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does that a lot--channeling her Great-Gram Mary! (pursing her lips is Great-Gram Emelia)
    Metal is totally her Daddy!

    ReplyDelete