Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It Don't Mean A Thing...


So, on the unseasonably warm day of 62 here, we decided to take Emelia to the local park, located a quick 2 blocks up the street from us. Her first experience on a swing, and being around a billion little buckets of screams kids.
She thought the swings were the bee's knees,














and did a little cavorting about on the fire engine/wooden playpen thing with Kel. She's a terrible driver. Emelia, that is. I expected better.














The pediatrician visit went well, Dr. Ettner assured me of things I was being a spazz about. Weight, eyes, ears, muscle stabilizers firing at random. She's becoming better at food, putting a sizable dent in some sweet potatoes and plain old bland white rice. The doc told me the only things that are taboo are egg whites (oops, only yolks for now), citrus, and grapes/peas (unless I want to peel them. ha! Ha! HA!)

We've got a grandma visit coming soon, and a friend of mine will be in with her husband and baby girl in the same weekend... see if we can't squeeze a little time in thar.

Out.




1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

    I am dying from the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete