We had such a nice trip....a week ago already, geez! wow.
Can't say enough about our wonderful friends--Bleen, Heg, Drew, and Joshcat are great hosts! Emelia will never experience quite the same attention as she had that week. It was great. Drew gave up his room, for one thing, and that meant Josh had to share his--and then Bleen & Heg gave up their sanity for 3 more crazies to be participating in the life. The cats were cool about it, sleeping on us most nights ha.
Let's see...I wrote about Monday. Did I mention In n Out burgers? nummers/burp.
Tuesday, we saw Grampa Bert and Nana, and had lunch with fun--
From there, we stopped by our friends' place to visit. Adrian and Natalie were there, but sadly Nicole was stuck at work. Burgers, homemade salsa, and hanging out was achieved. It was a short but sweet visit--and we even watched Adrian on Iron Chef. Way cool, duder. Natalie, btw=super cute!!
Wednesday, Darrell went to see teh inner werkinz of Blizzard in the morn, and I had a park trip with Bleen & kids. We both had a good time! I guess he saw lots of cool stuff, and cooler stuff was hidden behind screens. ha/boo. E got more swing time, after first napping on me in the Ergo while I chatted with Rachel and a few other homeschoolin' moms.
in the afternoon, we drove out to meet up with D's good friend from ages past, Jason.
Here we enjoyed nummy lavender lattes--ok, I did.
4 generations in one room - and it's always the oldest and the youngest who get along the best eh? Circle of life.
ReplyDelete