Tuesday, May 12, 2009

super.quarks


the eyes have it


4/28 burbling, babbling if you will...

Just cuz I'm bored, and have the attention span of a gnat at the moment, I am suggesting you all read this: super.quarks. Heh. A purrpose for cats, if you will...
4/29--scampering away! and of course a picture or fourteen of ME:
4-25 - finally, with the advent of new books, we have ourselves a reader!(specifically, "The Bear Snores On" from Ezra is a hit!!)
yup a toddler (4-29)
babbler too
an artist born, 5-5, this taken with round two on 5-6-->

and she climbs now...5-6, but not since this little surprise

top knot 5-4ish


funny faces since her teeth have been coming in these are 5-7 to 8
yes, Emelia, they float...

3 comments:

  1. Glad "The Bear Snores On" was a hit! I think Gabe and I like that book more than Ezra does at the moment, but a friend with a 2-year-old says it has staying power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I love the topknot shot. How long did that stay in, about 5 seconds? :)

    ReplyDelete