Wednesday, August 12, 2009

can I be fired for this?

8-1
Sorry for the ultra long delay in posting, folks/fans/family of Miss E!!1 Don't fire me yet!
8-2 w/ Grands
Ok, so tomorrow we are embarking on a journey. One so massive the world may shake and tremble off of its axis!
7-29
Yes, I am flying across country with ME. Alone. Halp halp!
Did I mention the molars?
Did I mention the wonderful way she wants to runs amok at all times?
Did I mention I'm crazy?

7-27 :"Um" is a word
wearing my headbands

It's all going to be worth it, though, even as we'll miss D so very muchly. Missing family that I haven't seen in years, and to meet wee cousins that are yet unmet.

AND hopefully E will get her first time in some pools!!

heh.
So to get on the repacking (OMG everything is so super duper stupid heavy) and dinner and all that noise that must happen today...but first, some pix for yous allz.
To summarize the last few weeks: 7-30
I've finished my first OT fieldwork (yay!) and watched E learn new things. She's starting to climb now, yet can't figure out how to get the heck down from the 2" - high chair! She's getting even better at eating. Last night, she even slept until 6.30am in her crib!! One waking at 1.30, but I got her back to sleep (happy dance).
biking practice--the helmet part 8-9
ahhhh!!1
We got to see Ms. Murphy aka Lori, and friend Tim (local! missed Betsy booo who was working). The Grands invaded again, pretty much to celebrate 43 years together and to whisk E to parks (pix on my cell phone sorry).
8-` enjoying our new-barely used carpet (thanks, Cindy for nabbing it!!)
8-1 loves to hang backwards on stuff. Hi Aunt Kristy :)
dancing w/ Gram (doing up-down!)
8-1
We saw Ezra celebrate his 1st bday on the 1st (whoot!) and play with his family and friends.
mmm what else?
words..."up" used for many things.
"row" for row yer boat is still a popular item.
crayons. cool addition 8-7
and her comprehension is getting so awesome. We just have to get her to stop doing annoying baby stuff like 'painting' the furniture and floors with her sippy cup. oof, and dumping her glass of beverage (much better at fork/spoon/real cup use).
8-9 one of Jason & Miku's kitties. Both were sooo good with her
As of yesterday, she's started to take my hand to lead me where she wants to go, specifically to get something or play with something! Good communication step, methinks. she just babbles and sings most of the time, pretending to play with all of her toys interactively which is fun to watch. She kissed all of them, and us! hee hee
xo!
Lula's w/ The Kinnears 8-9 (movie somewhere)
StreetFighter ticks her off just like Daddy! 8-8
let's see what else she does next!!
8-11 biking fer realz!! she likes to hold on the bar. Was laughing ... but hates the helmet and it distracts her. We just went yesterday for a few blocks. V. Cool!!
one of many dancing videos I took this night. Not even sure which it is!! 8-1 with Gramma

with A. Penny & U. Dave (Jason's folks) 8-9

2 comments:

  1. Yay!

    I hope the traveling goes well!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's great you got the bike seat thing going! we'll have to take the two of them out for a spin soon. Ezra hates his helmet, too, probably because it is enormous on him.

    ReplyDelete