Wednesday, June 25, 2008

the creature sleeps

Some days are like this. Emelia exploded last night, puke-wise, and didn't sleep until 2.30am. Not that late, but it was a crazy evening of bathing, puking some more, eating some more, whining, then aaahhhhh sleep.
Now, however, she still sleeps and it is 6.30pm the next day. What gives? Is there a clock in the universe that is recording this, taking away hours from me in the future? possibly. Only the shadow knows.

Tomorrow, E and I are heading home courtesy of Grampa's Round-Trip Tours. Hopefully, the grandparents will be sated and E can experience Michigan love.

Next time, I want there to be some fly-fishing! As it is, I hope to crochet and/or knit in the long hours in the car.

I had something else to say, but it's going to have to just wait til I have some memory to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment