Thursday, July 10, 2008

rain and chuckles



As far as I know, yesterday was Emelia's first real chuckle. It was hilarious, we were giving her a bath -- Daddy and I -- and she just let it out! Water was going over her head, and I guess it was just teh best evah!

Then the night became less cute, as E didn't really want to go to bed. This week, she's been a tad extra cranky, eating intermittently and pooing like a champ. By "champ" I mean omg.

I blame the heat. I want more chuckles! Luckily, as overall E is a happy one, I think there are more in our future together. If only she would quit squiggling at night so her mommy can sleep...

Today, we went for a walk and train ride to visit Miss Libby and her two kids. Libby will be watching E while I'm in school full time (coming up, do you hear the clock ticking down?). Not too bad of a commute, given that the train is caught in time on this end. Still not sure how we're going to juggle that one, roughly 3 days a week. At least I know that she'll be in safe hands, and getting acclimated to other kids as well. Coming home, we got hit by the rain. "We" means me, as E was happy and dry in her stroller! sigh.

Tomorrow: Bleen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment