Tuesday, May 26, 2009

the joys of family

at G&G's
5-12 Trying on Daddy's sunglasses
from 5-11
she is a bookworm. argh. TOO many of her books have suffered thusly
her glasses on for a mo'
Been a busy week--D has been working non-stop (finally a day off tomorrow after, I dunno, 10 days?), 5-12 seeing Daddy off to work I went home to Michigan with E for a few days, and well, E herself has been a creature of perpetual motion and change!
Also? I got in fishing. Twice. Of course, like my dad says, it's "fishing" not "catching" for a reason. That's ok, I got to spend some quality time with him, pontificating on what makes trout happy. Did some water walking, looking at birds, and trying to not hate canoers. After all, I like to camp and canoe as well.
Grampa came to be the interstate taxi for us again, coming in Tuesday, driving back Wednesday morning (yes, Daddy, we should have left early haha), then doing it on repeat Sunday. We are very thankful as it gave us a bunch of time to hang out in ole Milford.
5-24
5-22 E promptly discovered she could go up stairs, but not as awesome at the downstairs without trying to kill herself of course.
Did some shopping, for me since nothing fits and soon I get to look all professional. eep. It's been since early 2000 that I wore anything resembling 'business casual', and my bod's had a few changes both up and waaaaaay down since then. Fashion? haha
Also strolled the streets of Milford, which I oddly find relaxing. I like all the stores, the recognition, the calmness. I even made a stop at a LYS, new 2 months ago. They had a great seating area that I wouldn't mind using someday when I next visit. Very nice peeps.
Miss E just spread her charms hither and yon, running all-a-giggly in the mall away from cousin Kathy after lunch, saying "hihihi!" to everyone else. ooh! and she even ate a bit. More than she was, but not too crazy yet.
5-22
I wish she would lay at least for part of the night in the cute crib at G&G's house, a loaner from a family friend. Alas, not yet. E got the full yard tour with Grampa, he says there was a constant yammering of "wasat??!!" and pointing to everything. Gram is trying to get her to dance, and well, she has more rhythym than I do already (not hard. ahem).

That's about it for now!
bathtime--once a year whether she needs it or not

random cute

omg nekkid!!!1

1 comment: