Saturday, May 30, 2009

a match


wow. who knew this would happen? ...from Thursday night!
Out of nowhere and unprompted. E made full use of a lace liberated from one of my shoes. Took D and I awhile to catch on to what transpired. I think it's ingenuity borne of her added height/weight--went for a check-up Thursday to discover she's 16lbs 13oz (huzzah!) and grew another 1/4". No shots, which is funny as she is now suffering with a fever like her daddy. more on that after the cute.


and it continued thusly...



sick of cute yet? just wait, there's more



cat lovers get this, right?

ok less cat-focus on these last two...remember, we have to live with them both, so harmony makes life easier!


everybody jump n wiggle!

ps the new words are "go go!" and "uh oh". Rather than speech development of the finest quality, E seems focused on her physical skillz atm. With all the pre-language babbling going on, we really don't worry that comprehensible, nonstop English-type stuff will follow. She is my daughter, after all. Likely, she'll also swear too much.


and yup, E mrows (not sure I caught her 'talking' to Kudra)

This was way too fun. As she's currently experiencing her 1st fever, a high of 102.7F last night at 2.30 a.m., we are certainly looking forward to more silliness. So is Kudra, who keeps hovering and looking at us like "can Emelia come out to play??". Hopefully, D will also recover and I can duck it all. I'm turning into an orange; I've had so much citrus and vit C!

No comments:

Post a Comment