Tuesday, May 19, 2009

mayday

updates!
my b-day, 37 with a great family! no better gifts exist.
5-13 through 5-17 does this diaper make me look fat?

took this out to give away. E has other plans

Wow. Teeth coming in must SUCK BUTT. I say this, after a few nights of E fussing fussing and last night she was just downright angry at it all. To top it off, I had a fun little boob procedure yesterday morning that kept me on the wrong side of her, and wow did that just set her over the edge of hell.
So I think she finally passed out around 4.30am. Oof. After sleeping til 11ish, with a couple naps, she's human again.
poke poke
AND we are off! To Michigan, that is. Grampa is in town to do the ole swap-a-roo -- driving in, then driving back with E & I, whilst D works his butt off here in Chitown. Plan to do a little lower-sales-tax shopping, fly fishing in the Huron river, and woooot laundry (hey, once a kid coming home with dirty clothes, ALWAYS that kid). new outfit from Grampa!
Today, Grampa had some lunch with sister-unit, and then we did a coupla hours' walk and even got in some swing time.
today at the park with Grampa!

Future knitter? This morning's fun. Between naps.
gifts came from Aunt Lory and Uncle Joe. This bird is HILARIOUS, from a 1-yr-old's point of view.

E has just been surprising us every day with her new almost-words, chuckles, mannerisms, and drunken toddlering. Soon enough, she'll be saying NO, I am sure. For now, other than the evil-ness of toofs, we simply hang around and watch the fun grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment