I couldn't find the file earlier, you see. Don't judge.
After this, I should be able to find more procrastination time to finish the other blog post that I wrote (get this) about 2 weeks ago. Yup. It's on hold.
Enjoy!
March 29, a writing sample.
4-17 how E used to read...she is much more detailed now:
ok, this set was hard to choose from. I chose at random. She was just being so darn extra sauce cute. In rewatching these tonight, E said "cute grrl". Ha. No ego there. 4-30:
on 5-3, just her usual poking around our nearby playlot:
on 5-4:
snork...5-18:
5-25 with dinner again:
joy in accomplishment, 6-1:
determination, 6-7:
6-19-typical:
awww 7-17
tub a tubtub 7-21:
7-25 treefrog!!
8-3 la la:
8-6 boots made for...trippin? -
8-9 Whee!
8-14 Nancy&Dan...& synchro-phone app:
8-16 bike! not that she can do it yet...
No comments:
Post a Comment